15 Jun, 2020
By Hiring Joint | Jobs Description |
Executive Assistant to Director
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 5 to 6 Years
Salary: 5 to 8 Lacs
Role entails assisting the Director in executive/business functions, including, all secretarial functions. Responsibilities will include: –
- Would be responsible for managing Director’s Office and all relationships.
- Would be responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external agencies/persons and coordinate a variety of complex executive functions.
- Must be able to handle Bank related matters.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Director.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and answer outgoing mail as necessary.
- Prioritize and manage multiple activities simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for Director as needed.
- Ensure that all confidential & sensitive information is securely handled, stored as appropriate & no such information is divulged or made accessible to unauthorized person.
- Fixing appointments and meeting with the concerned persons/ departments and making necessary arrangements for the meetings.
- Drafting letters, mails, messages, taking dictations, preparing presentations, etc.
- Comfortable for travelling with Director for meetings/business work.
Well Qualified and good command over English.
Excellent computer skills.
Excellent PR skills.