Data Scientist-Analytics & Insights
Location : Noida
Experience : 3 to 6 Years
Salary: 15 to 27 Lacs
Qualifications: BE/B.Tech (Full time), MBA (Only full time)
From Premier Institutes only
Working days: 5
Job Purpose :As a leader and innovator in the food services and food-tech space, Jubilant FoodWorks is constantly testing new concepts, platforms, and technologies that drive outstanding operational performance and stakeholder experience. This requires a disciplined approach to management, analysis and interpretation of data.
The primary responsibility of this role will be to advise the business on the potential of data, to provide new insights through the use of advanced statistical analysis, data mining, and data visualization techniques and to create solutions that enable enhanced business performance. The role will be required to partner closely with other team members in the Analytics & Insights team as well as business stakeholders across functions such as marketing, finance, operations, HR and supply chain.
She/he will lead design of experiments and test implementation that ensures the highest probability of success. A secondary responsibility will be to perform related analytics and reporting (data extraction, preparation, reporting, and dashboard development) as well as statistical analysis that generates insights and allows the business to interpret the results in an effective manner.
Job Description :
|(60%) Modelling and Statistics|
business insights as well as creating manageable analytical processes within the Analytics & Insights department
(35%) Ad-hoc data
Qualifications & Experience:
Master’s degree (or Bachelor’s degree with equivalent experience) in a quantitative science such as Statistics or Mathematics and an additional 3-5 years using that experience in a business setting
- Experience articulating and translating business questions and using statistical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data
- Proficient with scripting and/or programming language, e.g. R, Python; advanced knowledge of data processing, database programming and data analytics tools and techniques
- Extensive background in data mining, modelling and statistical analysis; able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Strong communication skills around crafting statistical models and communicating modelling results
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in a fast-paced environment
- Preferably with two years or more of experience in enterprise database environments
· Understanding of consumer industries such as e-commerce, food tech, retail