Location : Bangalore
Experience : 2 Years to 4 Years
Salary: 4.5 to 6 Lacs
Qualifications: MBA in HR
Working days: 6
Job Description :
Employee Value Proposition:
- Employee health insurance of Rs 1 lakh per year. Premium is paid by the company.
- Employees get free lunch and snacks.
- Employees are promoted every 6 months. Outstanding performers get promoted every quarter.
- Monthly reward and recognition to outstanding performers.
- Accelerated growth of employees and can become Assistant Manager in as early as 2 years.
- Regular team parties and Annual Day outing for all employees.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- Education- Any Graduate or MBA in HR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
- Decision making skills.
- Language required: English & Hindi mandatory
- Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
- Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM – 10 PM).
- Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
Role and Responsibility – HR Generalist
- Responsible for onboarding procedures in alignment with our company culture.
- Execute the whole Process of Recruitment – Source and Scrutinize profiles on predefined
parameters and desired specifications.
- Conduct preliminary interviews to ensure only quality candidates reach the hiring managers
hence ensuring better & faster closures.
- Encourage the activity of referrals by bringing more referrals from respective teams.
- Call & schedule Interviews of all referral candidates with Technical panel & managers.
- Maintain internal HR databases for record keeping of employees
- Maintain and update tracker for recruitment
- Address employees’ queries (e.g. on compensation and labor regulations)
- Suggest improvements, as needed in the process
- Ensure all HR operations adhere to legal standards.
- Responsible to issue relieving letters /offer letters and other documents.
- Ensure to provide full support in Background verification of all new onboards.
- Should be comfortable to visit on vendor drives for recruitment support.
- Creates balance at workplace with fair play in line with HR policies
- Education-Human Resources Management or relevant field – Preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an HR Generalist (essential).
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Understanding of full cycle of HR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills