Program Advisor- North America
Company: A US based E-Learning platform
Location : Work from home
Experience : Minimum 6 months of US experience is required in a B2B or B2C organization
- Sales closing experience
- Good communication (written and oral)
– Understanding of Sales process
Salary: Upto 10 LPA can be offered
Variable- No upper cap. For every closer, he/she will be earning 2k Rs. And it’s rolled out on a monthly basis.
Qualifications: MCA/B.Tech in Computers
Gender: Male / Female
Working Hours: 6 days working
There are two shift timings and it’s a rotational shift
7PM to 4AM
10 PM to 7 AM
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
● Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email. ● Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
● Creating and maintaining the status of current and potential customers in CRM.
● Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
● Staying informed about competing products and services
● Upselling products and services.
● Researching and qualifying new leads.
● Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- BE (Preferably Computer science), MCA preferred.
● 2 – 4 Years of previous experience in an inside sales position.
- Should have worked in rotational shifts.
● Proficiency in CRM software such as Freshsales/Salesforce. ● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
● Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
● Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
● Exceptional customer service skills.
● Strong listening and sales skills.
● Ability to achieve targets.