Location : Bengaluru
Experience: 3 to 6 years
Salary: 10 to 13 Lacs
Seeking a highly qualified QA Engineer/ SDET capable of testing high scalable web and mobile applications. The ideal candidate should be technically sound with ‘Agile Methodology’ and hands on experience on Mobile and Web Application testing, SQL database, API Automation and Testing.
The roles and responsibilities include –
- Gather and understand the requirement and translate it into possible Test case scenarios
- Must have Agile experience in testing solutions that establishes QA industry standards
- Independently able to design test case, perform all levels of testing
- Take full ownership of delivering quality product
- Experience with software development and testing lifecycle – including Blackbox testing, Testcases reviews in an Agile environment.
- Excellent collaborative attitude to be able to work with peers as well as Dev, Support and Product Management
The candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree (preferably in Computer Science or Information Science)
- Overall 3+ years of experience
- Extensive experience designing and testing systems for scale, high performance and or highly secure, and importantly high availability systems.
- Strong analytical skills. Demonstrated expertise in problem-solving and technical innovation. Must have prior experience in:
- MySQL/ Oracle frameworks for DBMS
- Experience working with Jenkins, JIRA, and GIT code repository
- Knowledge on Java/Selenium/any Programing Languages
- Good experience on App testing
- Providing technical guidance to test teams focused on manual testing and automated testing methodologies.
- Self-driven and must have strong experience in the world of product development testing
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach in delivering software that optimizes technology architecture across business needs and keeping in mind technology constraints
- Must not only have test case designed and developed code, but must have strong skills in unit testing and working with Testing teams
- Must have very strong capability to influence stakeholders – about his/her solution
- Must have the humility to back out in the face objections or when better options exist.
- · Good understanding of Selenium or any other Programing Languages Proven experience with automation frameworks and design patterns.
- · Strong skills with database technologies and MySQL in particular
- · Strong skills in Manual, API and Automation testing
- · Desirable – expertise in healthcare platforms and DEVOPS
- · Must know principles and techniques involved in non-functional testing such as performance testing and security testing
- · Experience in Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
- · Have experience with writing automation test scripts for high scalability systems, and working closely with all stakeholders involved in product engineering
- Must have experience in doing code reviews, writing automation test cases Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills